All orders will ship within 1 business day. If there is an expected delay for any reason, you will be notified via email.
We love when shoppers find gifts for their loved ones at Hazel & Rose! If you are purchasing online and shipping for a gift, please keep these shipping deadlines in mind for arrival before Christmas. We also offer an extended return window for holiday gifts.
- USPS Priority Mail (default shipping method for US orders) orders must be placed by 12/19.
- USPS Priority Mail Express orders must be placed by 12/21
- USPS Priority Mail International orders must be placed by 12/9
- USPS Priority Mail Express International orders must be placed by 12/16.
We offer free in-store pickup for local orders. Simply select "in-store pickup" at checkout. In-store pickup orders are processed same-day and may be retrieved any time during store hours.
Shipping within the U.S.
Hazel & Rose ships to Canada, Australia, and the UK.
Please note that international shipping does not include any duties or taxes that you may be required to pay by your country upon arrival. These charges cannot be predicted by Hazel & Rose. If your order requires such additional charges, you will be required to pay them in order for your order to clear Customs. Please reference your local laws and regulations if you have questions.
If you live outside the US, Canada, Australia, or the UK and wish to shop Hazel & Rose, please visit our shop on Garmentory, who ships worldwide.
Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout based on item weight and shipping zip code, and shoppers may choose from the following options:
- First Class Package International (timing varies)
- Priority Mail International (6-10 business days)
- Priority Mail Express International (3-5 business days)