The Vincetta Tee | Hand Embroidered
A cool branded tee, hand embroidered by the Vincetta team, on pre-loved blank white tshirts found in Brooklyn, NY. This project was born from a need to cope with anxiety. Embroidering brings a sense of calm to the designer and founder of Vincetta, thus these tee's were born.
Bust is 43.5-44" and length is 21.5" / Fits an XS-XL comfortably
- Hand embroidered by Dee + Team
- Limited Run
- Pre-loved t-shirts independently sourced
- Cotton embroidery thread
- Handmade in Brooklyn
- Fits like a standard t-shirt
Vincetta is dedicated to intentional, minimalist design. Each piece is designed with easy fit and thoughtful details and made using natural and deadstock materials. Vincetta garments are carefully made in Brooklyn and North Carolina.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred. Do not machine dry.