The Odessa Dress | Deadtstock 70s Floral
A beautiful drapey t-shirt style dress in a vintage 70s floral deadstock print. Featuring hidden side pockets and a removable tie belt. This dress is both chic and comfortable and perfect for any occasion. We are thinking low key at home holiday parties and celebrations.
- Colors navy and golden tan
- Made of deadstock knit sourced in LA
- Ethically cut and sewn in NYC's Garment District
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred. Do not machine dry.
This dress is one size
Vincetta is dedicated to intentional, minimalist design. Each piece is designed with easy fit and thoughtful details and made using natural and deadstock materials. Vincetta garments are carefully made in Brooklyn and North Carolina.