RESIST-DYE BASE LAYER
- Resist trends with this resist-dye beauty. Vincetta sourced some industry waste and turned it into something timeless.
- Cupro deadstock knit - the softest we've ever touched.
- The base layer of your dreams. A go to for the minimalist, foundational piece for the maximalist.
- Limited Run Style Exclusive to Vincetta
- Curled purl stitch finish at Neck + Armholes + Hem
- High Draped Neck
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary.
- Spot clean and hand wash preferred. Lay flat to dry.
Vincetta is a slow fashion brand emphasizing humanity through design. Their permanent collection garments are intentional building blocks for any wardrobe. The design process bridges connection between mind, body, and self, with a primary focus on highlighting self exploration and personal evolution. All new pieces are released slowly, encouraging a more thoughtful and sustainable way to approach clothing production and consumption. Using 90% deadstock materials and cutting limited runs - the brand focuses on the “less is more” approach, reducing waste and increasing awareness around consumption. A minimalist design approach defies trend and time - encouraging people to slow down while connecting with themselves and the world around them. Focusing primarily on suits and easy to wear separates - everything is ethically produced in New York City in sizes XS-5X.