The Cami | Sandstorm
A classic feminine shell, intended for being a go-to base layer all year long. Made from this wonderful neutral cupro, it's light weight and incredibly breathable, making it a wonderful choice for any season. This tank is reversible and can be worn with a beautiful scoop front or a lovely high square neck.
- Baby hem finish at neckline and armholes
- Large facing at hem
- Take your normal size for a more fitted look through the best. Size up for a more relaxed fit through the bust.
- Tati is a petite size 2 with a larger bust wearing a size Small.
This is a limited run style due to the nature of using deadstock.
Vincetta is dedicated to intentional, minimalist design. Each piece is designed with easy fit and thoughtful details and made using natural and deadstock materials. Vincetta garments are carefully made in Brooklyn and North Carolina.
- Made of Cupro sourced in India
- Ethically dyed, cut, & sewn in India with Untitled Co.
- Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
- Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth.
- Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred. Do not machine dry.