NOTCH BLAZER | CHEKER
Vintage inspired oversized blazer featuring an irregular shaped wooden button made from headstock material.
Vincetta is dedicated to intentional, minimalist design. Each piece is designed with easy fit and thoughtful details and made using natural and deadstock materials. Vincetta garments are carefully made in Brooklyn and North Carolina.
- Bound seams
- Functional welt pockets
- Back vent
- Top stitching at hem
- Oversized fit
- Dropped Shoulder
- Miah is a curvy size 8/10 wearing the XL Blazer
- Tita is a petite size 2 wearing the XS/S Blazer
- Made of dead stock Italian wool sourced in NYC
- Buttons from Pacific Trimming in NYC
- Binding cut and sewn in Long Island City
- Manufactured in New York City's Garment District
Always hang or lay flat between wears. Give the garment 2-3 days of rest between each wear to increase the lifespan of this piece.
Save yourself some time and do this piece a solid, wash only if absolutely necessary. Why? It’ll help your clothes last longer and it’s kinder to mother earth. Spot cleaning and hand washing are always preferred, but this piece can also be dry-cleaned.