A staple in the Bare Knitwear collection each Winter, the Andes Beanie is simplistic, easy to wear and immeasurably soft. Double layers of voluminous, fine gauge baby alpaca and merino keep the cool air out when the temperatures drop. Make the Andes Beanie your own-style it cuffed up or wear it baggie.
- Ethically made in Lima, Peru.
- 55% baby alpaca, 21% merino, 24% polyamide.
- Seamless construction.
- One size.
- Adjustable cuff length.
- Hand wash in cool water using a neutral soap.
- Re-shape and lay flat to dry.
- Reference our Washing & Care page for tips.
- See the Sweater Care Kit for care tools.